Article 437 — Disclosure of own funds
Institutions shall disclose the following information regarding their own funds:
- a full reconciliation of Common Equity Tier 1 items, Additional Tier 1 items, Tier 2 items and the filters and deductions applied to own funds of the institution pursuant to Articles 32 to 36, 56, 66 and 79 with the balance sheet in the audited financial statements of the institution;
- a description of the main features of the Common Equity Tier 1 and Additional Tier 1 instruments and Tier 2 instruments issued by the institution;
- the full terms and conditions of all Common Equity Tier 1, Additional Tier 1 and Tier 2 instruments;
- a separate disclosure of the nature and amounts of the following:
- a description of all restrictions applied to the calculation of own funds in accordance with this Regulation and the instruments, prudential filters and deductions to which those restrictions apply;
- a comprehensive explanation of the basis on which capital ratios are calculated where those capital ratios are calculated by using elements of own funds determined on a basis other than the basis laid down in this Regulation.