Article 118 — Exposures to international organisations
Exposures to the following international organisations shall be assigned a 0 % risk weight:
- the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community;
- the International Monetary Fund;
- the Bank for International Settlements;
- the European Financial Stability Facility;
- the European Stability Mechanism;
- an international financial institution established by two or more Member States, which has the purpose to mobilise funding and provide financial assistance to the benefit of its members that are experiencing or threatened by severe financing problems.