Article 2 — Definitions
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions apply:
- the specified pest means Grapevine flavescence dorée phytoplasma;
- the specified plants means plants of Vitis L., other than fruits and seeds;
- the specified vector means Scaphoideus titanus Ball;
- the demarcated area for containment means an area listed in Annex I, where the specified pest cannot be eradicated;
- the pest survey card means the publication Pest survey card on flavescence dorée phytoplasma and its vector Scaphoideus titanus(1) of the European Food Safety Authority.