COUNCIL IMPLEMENTING DECISION (CFSP) 2021/2016
of 18 November 2021
implementing Decision 2014/932/CFSP concerning restrictive measures in view of the situation in Yemen
THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION,
- Having regard to the Treaty on European Union, and in particular Article 31(2) thereof,
- Having regard to Council Decision 2014/932/CFSP of 18 December 2014 concerning restrictive measures in view of the situation in Yemen(1), and in particular Article 3 thereof,
- Having regard to the proposal from the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy,
- On 18 December 2014, the Council adopted Decision 2014/932/CFSP.
- On 9 November 2021, the United Nations Security Council Committee established pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 2140 (2014) added three persons to the list of persons and entities subject to restrictive measures.
- The Annex to Decision 2014/932/CFSP should therefore be amended accordingly,
HAS ADOPTED THIS DECISION: