ANNEX VI — Technical documentation
- The technical documentation referred to in point 1(d) of Article 3 shall include:
- information as set out in Annex V;
- information as set out in Table 4; these values are considered as the declared values for the purpose of the verification procedure in Annex IX;
Information to be included in the technical documentation
PARAMETER UNIT VALUE Eco programme energy consumption (EPEC) rounded to three decimal places kWh/cycle X,XXX Standard programme energy consumption (SPEC) rounded to three decimal places kWh/cycle X,XXX Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) — X,X Eco programme water consumption (EPWC) rounded to one decimal place l/cycle X,X Cleaning performance index (IC) — X,XX Drying performance index (ID) — X,XX Duration of the eco programme (Tt) rounded to the nearest minute h:min X:XX Power consumption in off-mode (Po) rounded to two decimal places W X,XX Power consumption in standby mode (Psm) rounded to two decimal places W X,XX Does standby mode include the display of information? — Yes/No Power consumption in standby mode (Psm) in condition of networked standby (if applicable), rounded to two decimal places W X,XX Power consumption in delay start (Pds) (if applicable) rounded to two decimal places W X,XX Airborne acoustical noise emissions dB(A) re 1 pW X
- where appropriate, the references of the harmonised standards applied;
- where appropriate, the other technical standards and specifications used;
- the details and the results of calculations performed in accordance with Annex IV;
- a list of all equivalent models including the model identifier.
- Where the information included in the technical documentation for a particular household dishwasher model has been obtained by any of the following methods, or both:
- from a model that has the same technical characteristics relevant for the technical information to be provided but is produced by a different supplier;
- by calculation on the basis of design or extrapolation from another model of the same or a different supplier,
the technical documentation shall include the details of such calculation, the assessment undertaken by suppliers to verify the accuracy of the calculation and, where appropriate, the declaration of identity between the models of different suppliers.