Article 56 — Information about the switching service
- PEPP providers shall give to PEPP savers the following information about the switching service in order to enable the PEPP saver to make an informed decision:
- the roles of the transferring and receiving PEPP provider for each step of the switching process, as set out in Article 53;
- the time-frame for completion of the respective steps;
- the fees and charges charged for the switching process;
- the possible implications of the switching, in particular on the capital protection or guarantee, and other information related to the switching service;
- information about the possibility for a transfer of assets-in-kind, if applicable.
The receiving PEPP provider shall, where applicable, inform the PEPP saver of the existence of any guarantee scheme, including a deposit guarantee scheme, investor-compensation scheme or insurance guarantee scheme, which covers that PEPP saver.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be available on the PEPP provider’s website. It shall also be provided to PEPP savers on request in accordance with the requirements of Article 24.