Article 35 — General provisions
- PEPP providers shall draw up a concise personalised document to be provided during the accumulation phase containing key information for each PEPP saver taking into consideration the specific nature of national pension systems and of any relevant law, including national social, labour and tax law (PEPP Benefit Statement). The title of the document shall contain the words PEPP Benefit Statement.
- The exact date to which the information in the PEPP Benefit Statement refers shall be stated prominently.
- The information contained in the PEPP Benefit Statement, shall be accurate and up-to-date.
- The PEPP provider shall make the PEPP Benefit Statement available to each PEPP saver annually.
- Any material change to the information contained in the PEPP Benefit Statement compared to the previous statement shall be clearly indicated.
- In addition to the PEPP Benefit Statement, the PEPP saver shall be informed promptly throughout the term of the contract of any change concerning the following information: