ANNEX 28 — LIST OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IN THE FINAL TERMS
- Example(s) relating to complex derivative securities to explain how the value of the investment is affected by the value of the underlying and the nature of those securities.
- Additional provisions, not required by the relevant securities note annex, which relate to the underlying.
- Country(ies) where the offer((s) to the public takes place.
- Country(ies) where admission to trading on the regulated market(s) is being sought.
- Country(ies) where the relevant base prospectus has been notified.
- ECB eligibility.
- Series number.
- Tranche number.