Article 17 — Final offer price and amount of securities
- Where the final offer price and/or amount of securities to be offered to the public, whether expressed in number of securities or as an aggregate nominal amount, cannot be included in the prospectus:
- the acceptances of the purchase or subscription of securities may be withdrawn for not less than two working days after the final offer price and/or amount of securities to be offered to the public has been filed; or
- the following shall be disclosed in the prospectus:
- the maximum price and/or the maximum amount of securities, as far as they are available; or
- the valuation methods and criteria, and/or conditions, in accordance with which the final offer price is to be determined and an explanation of any valuation methods used.
- The final offer price and amount of securities shall be filed with the competent authority of the home Member State and made available to the public in accordance with the arrangements set out in Article 21(2).