Article 36 — Implementation monitoring
- In order to assist the Agency in its monitoring duties pursuant to Article 9(1) of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009, ENTSOG shall monitor and analyse in accordance with Article 8(8) and (9) of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009 how transmission system operators have implemented this Regulation. In particular, ENTSOG shall ensure the completeness and correctness of all relevant information to be provided by transmission system operators. ENTSOG shall submit to the Agency that information in accordance with the following deadlines:
- 31 March 2018 as regards the requirements under Chapter VIII;
- 31 March 2020 as regards all other provisions of this Regulation.
- Transmission system operators shall submit to ENTSOG all information required by ENTSOG to comply with its obligations pursuant to paragraph 1, in accordance with the following deadlines:
- 31 December 2017 as regards the requirements under Chapter VIII;
- 31 December 2019 as regards all other provisions of this Regulation.
- The implementation monitoring cycle as set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be repeated in forthcoming years subject to corresponding requests from the Commission.
- The confidentiality of commercially sensitive information shall be preserved by ENTSOG and the Agency.
- Within three years as from the entry into force of this Regulation, the Agency shall publish a report on the application of reference price methodologies in Member States.