Article 19 — Regulatory account
- The regulatory account shall indicate the information referred to in Article 18(1) for a given tariff period and may include other information, such as the difference between the anticipated and the actual cost components.
- The transmission system operator's under- or over-recovered transmission services revenue shall be attributed to the regulatory account, unless other rules have been enacted in accordance with Article 41(6)(a) of Directive 2009/73/EC.
- Where incentive mechanisms for capacity sales are implemented, subject to a decision in accordance with Article 41(6)(a) of Directive 2009/73/EC, only a part of the transmission system operator's under- or over-recovery shall be attributed to the regulatory account. In such case, the residual part thereof shall be kept or paid, as relevant, by the transmission system operator.
- Each transmission system operator shall use one regulatory account.
- Subject to a decision in accordance with Article 41(6)(a) of Directive 2009/73/EC, the earned auction premium, if any, may be attributed to a specific account separate from the regulatory account referred to in paragraph 4. The national regulatory authority may decide to use this auction premium for reducing physical congestion or, where the transmission system operator functions only under a non-price cap regime, to decrease the transmission tariffs for the next tariff period(s) as set out in Article 20.