Article 48 — Information for the payer after receipt of the payment order
Immediately after receipt of the payment order, the payer’s payment service provider shall provide the payer with or make available to the payer, in the same way as provided for in Article 44(1), all of the following data with regard to its own services:
- a reference enabling the payer to identify the payment transaction and, where appropriate, information relating to the payee;
- the amount of the payment transaction in the currency used in the payment order;
- the amount of any charges for the payment transaction payable by the payer and, where applicable, a breakdown of the amounts of such charges;
- where applicable, the exchange rate used in the payment transaction by the payer’s payment service provider or a reference thereto, when different from the rate provided in accordance with point (d) of Article 45(1), and the amount of the payment transaction after that currency conversion;
- the date of receipt of the payment order.