ANNEX I — PAYMENT SERVICES
- Services enabling cash to be placed on a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account.
- Services enabling cash withdrawals from a payment account as well as all the operations required for operating a payment account.
- Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the user’s payment service provider or with another payment service provider:
- Execution of payment transactions where the funds are covered by a credit line for a payment service user:
- Issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment transactions.
- Money remittance.
- Payment initiation services.
- Account information services.