- The PRIIP manufacturer shall review the information contained in the key information document regularly and shall revise the document where the review indicates that changes need to be made. The revised version shall be made available promptly.
- In order to ensure consistent application of this Article, the ESAs shall, through the Joint Committee, develop draft regulatory technical standards specifying:
- the conditions for reviewing the information contained in the key information document;
- the conditions under which the key information document must be revised;
- the specific conditions under which information contained in the key information document must be reviewed or the key information document revised where a PRIIP is made available to retail investors in a non-continuous manner;
- the circumstances in which retail investors are to be informed about a revised key information document for a PRIIP purchased by them, as well as the means by which the retail investors are to be informed.
The ESAs shall submit those draft regulatory technical standards to the Commission by 31 December 2015.
Power is delegated to the Commission to adopt the regulatory technical standards referred to in the first subparagraph in accordance with Articles 10 to 14 of Regulation (EU) No 1093/2010, of Regulation (EU) No 1094/2010 and of Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010.