Article 15 — Actions for damages by claimants from different levels in the supply chain
- To avoid that actions for damages by claimants from different levels in the supply chain lead to a multiple liability or to an absence of liability of the infringer, Member States shall ensure that in assessing whether the burden of proof resulting from the application of Articles 13 and 14 is satisfied, national courts seized of an action for damages are able, by means available under Union or national law, to take due account of any of the following:
- actions for damages that are related to the same infringement of competition law, but that are brought by claimants from other levels in the supply chain;
- judgments resulting from actions for damages as referred to in point (a);
- relevant information in the public domain resulting from the public enforcement of competition law.
- This Article shall be without prejudice to the rights and obligations of national courts under Article 30 of Regulation (EU) No 1215/2012.