Article 501a — Adjustment to own funds requirements for credit risk for exposures to entities that operate or finance physical structures or facilities, systems and networks that provide or support essential public services
- The Commission shall, by 28 June 2022 report on the impact of the own funds requirements laid down in this Regulation on lending to infrastructure project entities and shall submit that report to the European Parliament and to the Council, together with a legislative proposal, if appropriate.
- For the purposes of paragraph 4, EBA shall report on the following to the Commission:
- an analysis of the evolution of the trends and conditions in markets for infrastructure lending and project finance over the period referred to in paragraph 4;
- an analysis of the effective riskiness of entities referred to in point (b) of paragraph 1 over a full economic cycle;
- the consistency of own funds requirements laid down in this Regulation with the outcomes of the analysis under points (a) and (b) of this paragraph.