Article 78 — Information on contact details and procedures
- By 16 November 2014, the Member States shall communicate to the Commission:
- the names and contact details of the courts or authorities with competence to deal with applications for a declaration of enforceability in accordance with Article 45(1) and with appeals against decisions on such applications in accordance with Article 50(2);
- the procedures to contest the decision given on appeal referred to in Article 51;
- the relevant information regarding the authorities competent to issue the Certificate pursuant to Article 64; and
- the redress procedures referred to in Article 72.
The Member States shall apprise the Commission of any subsequent changes to that information.
- The Commission shall publish the information communicated in accordance with paragraph 1 in the Official Journal of the European Union, with the exception of the addresses and other contact details of the courts and authorities referred to in point (a) of paragraph 1.
- The Commission shall make all information communicated in accordance with paragraph 1 publicly available through any other appropriate means, in particular through the European Judicial Network in civil and commercial matters.