Article 46 — Procedure
- The application procedure shall be governed by the law of the Member State of enforcement.
- The applicant shall not be required to have a postal address or an authorised representative in the Member State of enforcement.
- The application shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- a copy of the decision which satisfies the conditions necessary to establish its authenticity;
- the attestation issued by the court or competent authority of the Member State of origin using the form established in accordance with the advisory procedure referred to in Article 81(2), without prejudice to Article 47.