Article 50c — Reporting of information
- For the purposes of Article 308 of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013, a CCP shall report the following information to those of its clearing members which are institutions and to their competent authorities:
- the hypothetical capital (KCCP);
- the sum of pre-funded contributions (DFCM);
- the amount of its pre-funded financial resources that it is required to use — by law or due to a contractual agreement with its clearing members — to cover its losses following the default of one or more of its clearing members before using the default fund contributions of the remaining clearing members (DFCCP);
- the total number of its clearing members (N);
- the concentration factor (β), as set out in Article 50d.
Where the CCP has more than one default fund, it shall report the information in the first subparagraph for each default fund separately.
- The CCP shall notify those of its clearing members which are institutions at least quarterly or more frequently where required by the competent authorities of those clearing members.
- EBA shall develop draft implementing technical standards to specify the following:
- the uniform template for the purpose of the reporting specified in paragraph 1;
- the frequency and dates of the reporting specified in paragraph 2;
- the situations in which the competent authority of an institution acting as a clearing member may require higher frequencies of reporting than those referred to in point (b).
EBA shall submit those draft implementing technical standards to the Commission by 1 January 2014.
Power is conferred on the Commission to adopt the implementing technical standards referred to in the first subparagraph in accordance with Article 15 of Regulation (EU) No1093/2010.