Article 25d — Fees
- ESMA shall charge the following fees to CCPs established in a third country in accordance with this Regulation and in accordance with the delegated act adopted pursuant to paragraph 3:
- The fees referred to in paragraph 1 shall be proportionate to the turnover of the CCP concerned and shall cover all costs incurred by ESMA for the recognition and the performance of its tasks in accordance with this Regulation.
- The Commission shall adopt a delegated act in accordance with Article 82 in order to specify further the following:
- the types of fees;
- the matters for which fees are due;
- the amount of the fees;
- the manner in which fees are to be paid by the following: