Article 7 — Eligibility
- Proposals shall be eligible for EEPR assistance only if they implement the projects listed in Part A of the Annex, do not exceed the maximum amount of EERP assistance laid down therein and fulfil the selection and award criteria under Article 8.
- Proposals may be submitted:
- by one or several Member States, acting jointly;
- with the agreement of all Member States directly concerned by the project in question:
- by one or several public or private undertakings or bodies acting jointly;
- by one or several international organisations acting jointly; or
- by a joint undertaking.
- Proposals submitted by natural persons shall not be eligible.