Article 11 — Duration of authorisation
- An authorisation granted to a provider shall not be for a limited period, except where:
- the authorisation is being automatically renewed or is subject only to the continued fulfilment of requirements;
- the number of available authorisations is limited by an overriding reason relating to the public interest;
- a limited authorisation period can be justified by an overriding reason relating to the public interest.
- Paragraph 1 shall not concern the maximum period before the end of which the provider must actually commence his activity after receiving authorisation.
- Member States shall require a provider to inform the relevant point of single contact provided for in Article 6 of the following changes:
- the creation of subsidiaries whose activities fall within the scope of the authorisation scheme;
- changes in his situation which result in the conditions for authorisation no longer being met.
- This Article shall be without prejudice to the Member States' ability to revoke authorisations, when the conditions for authorisation are no longer met.