Article 2 — Crimes linked to trafficking in drugs and precursors
- Each Member State shall take the necessary measures to ensure that the following intentional conduct when committed without right is punishable:
- the production, manufacture, extraction, preparation, offering, offering for sale, distribution, sale, delivery on any terms whatsoever, brokerage, dispatch, dispatch in transit, transport, importation or exportation of drugs;
- the cultivation of opium poppy, coca bush or cannabis plant;
- the possession or purchase of drugs with a view to conducting one of the activities listed in (a);
- the manufacture, transport or distribution of precursors, knowing that they are to be used in or for the illicit production or manufacture of drugs.
- The conduct described in paragraph 1 shall not be included in the scope of this Framework Decision when it is committed by its perpetrators exclusively for their own personal consumption as defined by national law.