Article 18 — Situation pending the decision
- Where the European arrest warrant has been issued for the purpose of conducting a criminal prosecution, the executing judicial authority must:
- either agree that the requested person should be heard according to Article 19;
- or agree to the temporary transfer of the requested person.
- The conditions and the duration of the temporary transfer shall be determined by mutual agreement between the issuing and executing judicial authorities.
- In the case of temporary transfer, the person must be able to return to the executing Member State to attend hearings concerning him or her as part of the surrender procedure.