Article 2 — Reproduction right
Member States shall provide for the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in any form, in whole or in part:
- for authors, of their works;
- for performers, of fixations of their performances;
- for phonogram producers, of their phonograms;
- for the producers of the first fixations of films, in respect of the original and copies of their films;
- for broadcasting organisations, of fixations of their broadcasts, whether those broadcasts are transmitted by wire or over the air, including by cable or satellite.